The “Meet the Team” employee spotlight highlights the great talent we have at Chiron Health. Our employees bring a wealth of intelligence and experience to our ever-growing team. We are kicking off this blog series with our Reimbursement & Technical Support Specialist, Lisa Battle.
As you might guess from her job title, Lisa wears many hats and is our in-house problem solver. From coordinating company culture events to driving our business forward, Lisa strives to improve accuracy and efficiency all while having fun!
- What is your role at Chiron Health?
Reimbursement & Technical Support Specialist
- When did you begin your role at Chiron?
- What would people never guess is part of your role?
I do all our accounting upkeep.
- What aspect of your role do you enjoy the most?
I love planning company culture events. It’s a real incentive when you get to enjoy what you’re organizing.
- What’s your favorite book and/or movie?
Book: Papillion. Movie: Pulp Fiction.
- What do you like to do outside of work?
Hike with Rasmus (catahoula mix), wine, and cooking.
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
- What’s your hidden talent?
Dominoes. Try me.
- If you had all the time in the world, what’s one topic you would like to become an expert in?