The “Meet the Team” employee spotlight highlights the great talent we have at Chiron Health. Our employees bring a wealth of intelligence and experience to our ever-growing team. This edition of the blog series features Telemedicine Consultant, Will Nevers.
You may never guess it from Will’s mysterious job title, but at Chiron Health he is a master of customer efficiency and revenue. From relationship building to helping physicians drive their business forward, Will builds success into the Chiron Health team.
- What is your role at Chiron Health?
I connect with doctors to help them improve relationships and treatment plans for their patients.
- When did you begin your role at Chiron Health?
- What would people never guess is part of your role?
Occasionally bringing lunch to meetings for office staff members.
- What aspect of your role do you enjoy the most?
It’s most rewarding when a doctor is able to quickly see the value our service brings to their practice. Especially when they can’t wait to start seeing patients over video!
- Before working here, what was your most unique or interesting job?
Totally random, but one of my very first sales experiences was selling duct tape (neon, tie dye, and camo colors included) at a state fair… that was an experience.
- What’s your favorite book and/or movie?
Recent book: Peter Thiel’s Zero to One
Recent movie: Whiplash
- What do you like to do outside of work?
Hikes with friends, finding new restaurants to try, learning and reading about new technologies and business, and traveling.
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
My dogs Ollie & Bailey and family.
- What’s your hidden talent?
Building furniture from scratch.
- If you had all the time in the world, what’s one topic you would like to become an expert in?
Playing musical instruments / music production.